Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
One of our Society aims is to bring to our members events that could potentially inspire them to explore new paths in their life’s. The following event is an education one.
THIS COURSE IS FREE FOR OUR MEMBERS YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER - SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
This course will be deliver by:
Senior Education and Engagement Officer - House of Parliament
LEARN HOW TO:
- House of Lords and House of Commons,
- Difference between parliament and government
- How to contact MPs, Lords and Baronesses
- How to be part of selected Committees
- How to introduce petitions
DURATION : 90 MINUTES
VENUE: BATTERSEA POWER STATION
(WITH GRATITUDE TO OUR COUNCIL MEMBER WALTER STOJASH)
EVERYONE THAT COMPLETE THIS COURSE WILL GET A CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE